Proof of Provided Residency Form for Visa Renewal Purposes (거주/숙소제공 확인서)

We have included the Proof of Provided Residency Form (거주/숙소제공 확인서) below for your information with English annotations. You will require this form when renewing your visa (E and F class visas) in order to confirm your place of residency that was provided to you by your school. This is needed to prove your address in the absence of a rental contract listing you as the tenant. For more information about renewing your visa, go to the wikispace page, or call the Immigration Hotline at 1345 (English speakers available).
Proof of Residency final.jpg
Please follow this linkto find the original file for this form.
pop up final.jpg